skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Twins
I haven't posted very many pics of them lately, so here is a blog solely dedicated to them. I would also like to say that being a mother of twins pretty much makes you a celebrity where ever you go, and I am not one who typically likes being in the spotlight. You typically get two kinds of people. The incredibly rude, who I don't think they know th
ey are being rude, but they are. They have comments like "I am glad it's you and not me," or "You really have your hands full," or "You have twin and two other kids, what were you thinking," or just plain ol' "You're crazy." First of all, I didn't try to get pregnant. I was happy with two. Second on all, I for sure didn't try to get pregnant with twins. I don't even think you can do that and get identical. Now don't get me wrong, I love them and am so glad they are here, but it wasn't planned so don't come down my throat and act like this is all how I planned it. Ok, now onto the second group of people. Thes
e are the people that I don't mind talking too. Their comments include, and they aren't being sarcastic, "How did you get so lucky," or "Wow you are so blessed," and my all time favorite "You look incredible for having twins two months ago, yo
u look great for having 4 kids total." I like those people. Being a twin mom also gets lots of personal questions that I don't think most people typically get asked. A man working in Chuck E Cheese asked me how delivering twins was. I am always asked about breast feeding and how I do it. Also, my babies are not dogs. Please don't think you can pet them. I am not used to getting so much attention and I am having a hard time getting used to talking to so many people every where I go. It is hard being a celebrity, but looking at my boys, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Oh, and if any of you have any ideas for comments back to the rude people, I would greatly appreciate them.
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, first of all!! I can't believe how big those little guys are getting! They are so cute and you are blessed and you look dang hot!! As for the rude people, I will have to think of some good comebacks. I have found that, even with one baby, I get strangers talking to me ALL the time. MYOB people, we don't care about your opinions (unless you just want to tell me how cute my baby is, then I can handle it very briefly)!
oh man... at least its not four three sets of twins... that would be wicked!! Oh wait, we almost have that together!!! Are we crazy?!! Nope, we just enjoy overpopulatiing the Earth so all the crazy liberals can hate us fo it!! Sorry, I am having a tyrant with your comment section... Love you, I heard your mothers day wasn't so grand... Is Scarlett okay?!!
Oh I totally feel for you! I hate when people say really stupid things! I can't imagine all the attention your getting considering I get a lot just by being prego with a THIRD girl! My top two worst comments that I get quite often when people find out we are having another girl are "I wouldn't wish a little girl on my worst enemy, you poor thing!" and "its going to be crazy for you when they are all teenagers", oh and of course "you aren't going to try for a 4th are you?". Its amazing that people can be so rude to perfect strangers! I think your boys are adorable and I hope that next time you go out you'll just get sweet comments!
Should I follow you around with a camera all day?
Most people just don't think before they open their mouths...needless to say your babies are beautiful! I wish we were there to see them and love them up. You are a great Mom, so ignore all those Stupid people!
Post a Comment