

Tuesday we went to Bounce U for Scarlett's best friend's bir
thday party. The kids had so much fun and I must admit so did I. Scarlett loved the slide and Abram loved trying to play basketball. The kids all had a blast, even the injured ones. I enjoyed getting breathless and boxing a pregnant Brandi. I also attempted to
climb the spiderweb and was 2 rings to the top when we had to leave our bouncing fun and go eat pizza. I wish I could rent this place out for longer because the time just seemed so short, but like they say, time flies when your having fun.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I want to go there!
Your family is beautiful! I am happy to hear that everyone is doing well and home! We'll have to get together soon when we come up!
That's such a cool pic of Scarlett going down the slide! I am glad you are able to get out and have fun!
You obviously didn't box hard enough because I still haven't had this baby!! Thank you so much for coming, we had such a fabulous time with you being there!! Think we can get our girls to marry brothers?!!
Post a Comment