
Abram has an obsession. That obsession is Thomas the Tank Engine. He has the movies, he hashe toys, the shirt, the coloring book. Anything Thomas, and Abram wants it. So, when I heard Thomas was coming to town, I thought I would make a little boys drea
ms come true and bought tickets for him and Seth. So the
y went to Woodland and hung out with Thomas for the day. They got to play with Thomas Leggos, get Thomas Tattoos, buy a Thomas Toy, and the icing on the cake...the ride on Thomas the Train. It was more than 100 degrees outside and nothing had air conditioning,
but for Abram, it was all worth it...and Seth had a little fun too.
ms come true and bought tickets for him and Seth. So the
y went to Woodland and hung out with Thomas for the day. They got to play with Thomas Leggos, get Thomas Tattoos, buy a Thomas Toy, and the icing on the cake...the ride on Thomas the Train. It was more than 100 degrees outside and nothing had air conditioning,
but for Abram, it was all worth it...and Seth had a little fun too.
2 comments:
I am sure Seth really enjoyed himself on that one! He is such a good daddy to take him though! I also love the mud pictures. I wish I was still little and could get away with playing in the mud still!! I will keep an eye out for those little stinkers!
Lucky, lucky Abram!! We only had Thomas. No Percy for Steven!
Post a Comment