The babies had their 2 month check ups yesterday, even though they are almost 3 months. They are doing fan
tastic. Maxon weighs 11 lbs 2 oz and Zane weighs 10 lbs 6 oz
. They are both about 22 1/2 inches long and had the same head circumference and same temperature. The Dr. was so proud of them. They are even on the normal growth charts, which he said is a really big deal. If we went with their adjusted age, they would both be way over 100%. So I am growing some chunks over here. Just thought I would brag about my perfect babies for a bit. Are they not the cutest things you've ever seen?
7 comments:
sooooo cute and healthy to boot! Yahoo! They truly are the most adorable little things x 2! More to love!
They are for sure the cutest things ever...I sure we could see them! Keep up with the blog so we can watch them grow, until we can get out there for a visit.
YAY!! They have grown so much since I've seen them. I love the little smile! Don't worry, I think chubby babies are the cutest.
Those boys are adorable! I am so glad that they are so healthy and growing so quickly. It's happening too fast isn't it.
What big boys! That is so awesome that they are doing so great! It's because they have such a good mommy!! I can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!
I want to squish them till they are squishy! They look really healthy. Keep up the good work!
can you say WOW! I love your growing family. It is beautiful. Thanks for keeping in touch with me. It was good to hear from you. And hey if I had four kids with one set of twins I am not sure how in order my home would be in. You have every excuse. Lots of love, Kimberly
Post a Comment