Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Family Weekend


This weekend we attended the Amador County Fair. The theme was Mardi Gras, but nobody was passing out beads. We had a great time. It has such a fun old country vibe to it. We enjoyed some great country singers and loved looking at all the animals and exhibits. Abram's favorite was some old trains and Seth really like the old tractor section. The babies were so good too, but I got chewed out by some old bitty for Max's feet being exposed to the sun. She didn't want to hear that he had sunscreen on and tons of it, I was still a horrible mother and she went back to her vending booth and made sure to tell all the other old ladies how she felt. I mean, I am a redhead, you think I don't know about sunscreen, seriously. Other than that, we had a great time and have one more weekend activity to add to our list and something for me to blog about. The goat Scarlett is holding looked like it was half bunny. It had the cutest little face and huge floppy ears.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

FUN! FUN!! FUN!!!
Don't let that old bitty get to you. You know your a good mom and do whatever you need to to protect your family. And I know what a great mom you are and your family and friends as well. Some old people just look for things to complain about because of something amiss in their lives.
YOU ARE A FANTASTIC MOM!