Completely gratuitous post of my kids. No reason, other than to show off that they are pretty dang cute. If you need more proof, just read Abram's shirt.
You do have adorable kidlets. I was thinking of you today as I got out the house for the first time since the birth and wondered house you managed to shop with 2 babies and 2 kids. If you are like me, you have to get out sometimes. Anyway thanks for the message and its good to see you blogging here too.
I am a 26 year old mother of 4 wonderful children, and the wife to an amazing husband. Yes, our hands are full, no, we don't need to be reminded! We love our life and all we are blessed with.
3 comments:
Thank you for posting more pictures! I love looking at all of them.
You are so right. And I just love seeing those beautiful Lyman faces. Yours too!
You do have adorable kidlets. I was thinking of you today as I got out the house for the first time since the birth and wondered house you managed to shop with 2 babies and 2 kids. If you are like me, you have to get out sometimes.
Anyway thanks for the message and its good to see you blogging here too.
Post a Comment