


Saturday was a wonderful day for our family. We had the blessings of Maxon, Zane and their cousin Kieran at my Grandma's house. It was so different than a blessing at church and I loved it. If somehow I had another kid, I would bless them at home too. We all felt the spirit very strongly and enjoyed each others company and some great food. After the blessing, we went with our really great friends, the Salvo's, to the Rocklin Jubilee and watched the fireworks. They were some of the best fireworks I have seen. We had an amazing time and thank the family and
friends that were able to join us for that special day.
friends that were able to join us for that special day.
5 comments:
Wish we could of been there for the blessings...we sure miss living there. Hope you are doing well. I love keeping up with the blog, them we don't seem as far away.
Sounds like fun!
Jarom is gone for six weeks. he will be back on August 9th. It'd be great to see you-the whole family can come if you want and make a weekend of it. I have plenty of room.
You guys all look fantastic!! I like the idea of an at-home blessing...we'll have to consider that! Love the updates!
Just wanted to drop by and say we had a blast with you guys and I was honored to stand in the babies blessings.
I'm hoping to have some more kids, so I'll remember that you liked the home blessing better and suggest that to my hubby. I really like the idea, but just never really thought about it. Thanks!
I love "catching up" with you, even though I never really see you. I love getting to see what you're up to and how you're doing. Isn't blogging wonderful!!
Post a Comment