ok i love your scrap blog! i played with it for a while and i love it also! hey is there any way to print it or have them print it or is it totally online do you know?
That is so cute! Digital scrapbooking is all the rage right now. I used to be completely anti-digital but I am starting to come around. I still like the real thing though!! Are you guys still coming to visit some time?? Love you!!
I am a 26 year old mother of 4 wonderful children, and the wife to an amazing husband. Yes, our hands are full, no, we don't need to be reminded! We love our life and all we are blessed with.
2 comments:
ok i love your scrap blog! i played with it for a while and i love it also! hey is there any way to print it or have them print it or is it totally online do you know?
That is so cute! Digital scrapbooking is all the rage right now. I used to be completely anti-digital but I am starting to come around. I still like the real thing though!! Are you guys still coming to visit some time?? Love you!!
Post a Comment