skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Quick Update
So I failed my FFN test on Tuesday, which means I have a very good chance of going into labor in the next 2 weeks. I am now 2 centimeters dilated and the babies have dropped and my cervix is starting to tip forward. I had to go in yesterday and get my booster steroid shot for their lungs and I get one more today. These babies seem to want to get here for some reason. So because of all this, Seth has resigned me to pretty much live at my parents house while he is at work. I have so much I still need to get done, so I think I convinced him to let me stay home 1 day a week. Just forewarning those that live by me though, I may be calling you with a need for a ride to the hospital. Hopefully not. Hopefully they will stay in their 2-4 more weeks so they can be full term, but once you get the call, I have super fast labors, so be prepared to possibly deliver me in you car! Hahaha, I laugh at that...but it actually is possible. I went from a 3 to a 10 with Abram in 5 minutes. Let's hope these little ones like to do things a little slower.
1 comment:
I will keep praying that those little stinkers stay in a few more weeks! I am glad they are already over 4 pounds though, that is more than the triplets were! Good luck with everything and you better make sure someone calls me when those little boys are born!! Love You!
Post a Comment