
I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and am so proud of my little ones. Baby A weighs 4 lbs 3 oz and Baby B weighs 3 lbs 14 oz. I am so excited. That was one of my goals was to get them to weigh 4 lbs. Now two more weeks and they would be 5! I am so proud of them. I can't believe I am carrying around 8 lbs of pure baby. My biggest was Abram at 7 lbs 2 oz, so I am definitely feeling the growth. Baby A is really settled down in my pelvis and has pretty much dropped so he won't give up his positions. We couldn't get any good pictures of him because he is so low. Baby B is also low, he wants to be born first, but A won't let that happen. The tech said he has a lot of hair! I can't believe it, both of my kids have been very bald for a long time. What will I do with hair? I am hoping A doesn't have any, that way they are very easy to tell apart. Also, I got a 4D picture of B. I started bawling because it is truly amazing. He looks exactly like Seth. It is unbelievable.
Well, I think that's enough of an update. They will be here so soon. I have 3-5 more weeks and that's it! So excited.
I also wanted to thank those that came to my baby shower. It was so much fun and I was so glad I got to finally attend my own baby shower. For those of you who don't know, my water broke the night before Scarlett's and I had her 9 hours before my shower started. I never had a shower with Abram, so this last one was the very first one I got to go to! Yay for me. I have my family one on March 1st, let's hope I can keep this little ones in there until then!
Well, I think that's enough of an update. They will be here so soon. I have 3-5 more weeks and that's it! So excited.
I also wanted to thank those that came to my baby shower. It was so much fun and I was so glad I got to finally attend my own baby shower. For those of you who don't know, my water broke the night before Scarlett's and I had her 9 hours before my shower started. I never had a shower with Abram, so this last one was the very first one I got to go to! Yay for me. I have my family one on March 1st, let's hope I can keep this little ones in there until then!
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so excited for these babies! I found some cute stuff for the little boys too! I will either mail it or hopefully bring it when I visit! I really want to visit! To the babies-Good job and keep growing!!
Post a Comment