Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Two posts in one day! What can I do, my lovely cousin tagged me and I can't let her down.

All About My Hubby...
What is his name? Seth
How long have you been married? 6 Years
How long did you date? 7 months and 10 days
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? Definitely him! If we have candy in the house it is gone with in a matter of hours and I could go for months with out touching it.
Who said "I love you" first? Seth for sure. On our 2nd date to be exact. I was a little scared!
Who is taller? Seth by a lot.
Who can sing better? I don't know, I would say we are both equally mediocre
Who is smarter? We have different kinds of intelligence. Seth can figure out how to fix anything, put stuff together, just look at directions and know how to do it. I am more of a reader and book smart, which isn't as useful as his kind of intelligence.
Who does the laundry?I do, ah I hate laundry.
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, but I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I usually do, but when I can't sleep, we will switch.
Who mows the lawn? Seth does, but I have a couple of times to be nice.
Who cooks dinner? Me always, except lately we are never home and a good ole drive though does the cooking for me. I love to cook though, we are just never home with having to go to the hospital twice a week, plus weekly Dr.s appointments.
Who drives? Usually Seth, but not always.
Who is more stubborn? I think I am a little more stubborn, but that's not saying he isn't.
Who kissed who first? Seth put the moves on me on our first date and I couldn't resist. Have you seen his lips. Luscious!
Who asked who out first? Seth asked me out on our first date, but we had hung out a lot before that.
Who proposed? Seth.
Who has more siblings? Seth has 6 kids in his family and I lose because I have 5.
Who wears the pants? I think we have pretty equal pants wearing. We usually work together on everything. But if a true decision has to be made, Seth usually let's me decide.

I suppose I am supposed to tag someone else so I will tag everyone. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but it's pretty fun and reminded me why I fell in love with my amazing husband in the first place.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

So cute! Time sure goes by! I remember visiting and going to a dance with ya'll when you were first dating! Now we are old and stuff!! Love you Celeste!