On Saturday, Abram went to a car show with his daddy. He came home later looking a little sunb
urned and a little puffy. We put some Aloe Vera on him and he went to bed. When he woke up the morning, he did not look like my child. His whole face wa
s really swollen, especially around his eyes. We don't know what happened. It was only his face and nothing else was swollen and he said he wasn't in pain. I gave him some benedryl, but it didn't seem to help. Thankfully today, he is back to looking like himself and is no longer swollen, but it was weird. I included a picture of what he normally looks like and then two of his face all swollen.
3 comments:
wow, that is really odd!
I am glad he is looking normal again! You might have to ask Uncle Danny about that one! My only thought would be an allergic reaction or water retention of some sort!
Poor Abram... that didn't look like him at all... But I can't believe how big he's getting!! Hope he's all better now!!
Post a Comment