I went to Scarlett's school on St. Patrick's day to help keep the naughty leprechau
ns away. The kids are all so
cute. I made them rainbow cupcakes from the rainbow cake recipe, just to see if it would work. It did! The layers aren't as cute, but it is still fun and brightly colored. Apparently the leprechaun stole all their chocolate coins and while the kids were out searching for them, he turned their oreo stuffing and their milk green. He was a mischievous little leprechaun. The kids had a great time and so did I, but I wou
ld never have the energy to be a kindergarten teacher and respect everyone that does.On another note, we went out for my sister Katie's birthday over the weekend and ran into a real leprechaun at The Boxing Donkey in Roseville. He wasn't a trouble maker, but he was hilarious.
1 comment:
What a good mommy! That is so fun that you get to visit the classroom and they do such fun things! I hope everything is going well! We will have to talk soon since we might come visit in May! I am so excited because I really think it will work out this time and I miss you!!
Post a Comment