Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Website with intructions to make baby legs

I meant to post this before, but forgot. You can also use them as arm warmers under short sleeve shirts, or leg warmers for little girls. They are so cute and really versatile. I used knee highs, but you could probably use just regular ones, they would just be shorter, but I think it's cute to have the cuff at the bottom go over the foot like a sock sort of.
http://everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/

3 comments:

kel said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Trisha said...

They are just adorable! Thanks for the link! Another crafty project I can do for family and friends.

Tami said...

Ahhh! I am so excited to find you! We are all the way out in Salt Lake. I found your's through Tiffany and Maki's! So, you have twins- CRAZY! Your family is beautiful and they are all getting so big! Hope you are doing okay- check out our blog!