skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family Weekend Extravaganza
This Labor Da
y weekend, Seth's brother Shelby and his wife and 3 boys came to visit. We haven't seen them in two years, so it was wonderful to catch up. They too have a
set of twin boys. There's are 3 years old and fraternal. They also have a 15 month old little boy and this was the first time we got to meet him. We started the weekend on Saturday with a BBQ with the yummiest Maui Chicken in the world. We all just hung out and enjoyed the day and then around 7
:00, some of us took some of the kids to the park and Seth, Shelby, Jenica, and I played tennis. Seth and I won, no thanks to my horrible serving, but I am pretty good at the return. We all went home and went to bed and the started the party again Sunday afternoon. I had to go to my sisters birthday party, so the kids and I were late, but everyone else went crawdad fishing. They got about 20 and the kids spe
nt the whole afternoon looking at them. Seth's other brother cooked up some delicious tempura shrimp and then late
r we had a crawdad boil. It was a wonderful day. Monday they headed home, but not with out Seth and Shelby playing a good 3 hours of tennis before hand. We had so much fun and we hope either they can come again or we can go see them sometime really soon.
1 comment:
Post a Comment