
I have a new obsession. They are called Baby Legs. They are pretty much like leg warmers, but for boys too. You just make them out of knee high socks. They are so easy and look so stinkin' cute. I made 6 pairs today. Check them out. They are really nice because they keep the legs warm,
you don't have to take them off to change a diaper and when the boys start crawling, they won't come off like elastic waist band pants.
4 comments:
super cute Celeste!!! Do you use kid knee highs? I want to try some for Maddie to wear under skirts. Please share! Your babies are so yummy, wish I was there to squish 'em!
Those are so cute! I am going to be in Reno on Oct 17 for a college visit to UNR. We are trying to make a weekend out of it and come see you guys. I will let you know when I have more info. How long of a drive is it to you from Reno?? Love you!
Oh my goodness! So stinkin' cute!
I've seen this before and I didn't even think about boys wearing them. How fun! I bet it will be a little easier on their knees once they start crawling if they have these on.
Post a Comment