So, after having contractions the majority of the day yesterday, I went to Labor and Delivery and am now officially dilated to a 1 and am on strict bed rest. So not going to be fun. I can shower every other day, get up to go to the bathroom, and to get myself something to eat, and that is it. I go in again on Monday to see if there is any change. If there is not, hopefully it will be modified bed rest. So wish me luck. I was so positive yesterday that I would not have to go on bed rest, and here I am. I will be spending the whole weekend at my parents house, so if you need to get a hold of me you can call my cell phone.
3 comments:
At least you have family close by....I just think how stressful it would be for me to be on bedrest with only friends and Greg to help out (not that friends and Greg aren't wonderful).
Bedrest is sooo awesome!(For like 3 hours). I'm so sorry :(
Sorry I am a week late in reading this! I am sorry about bedrest!! I love you and wish that I could be there to help out! You can call and e-mail if you get bored though! Love you!
Post a Comment