First, I will post some tummy photos that I took last night for my best good cousin Kendra! This is me one night shy of 26 weeks, on
ly 11 more weeks to go.
So I had a Dr. appointment on Monday and I have a bragging post to follow up with that. I have gained 18 lbs so far, which my Dr thinks is phenomenal, even if it was a singleton pregnancy. So I was kinda proud of that, hopefully I will have less to lose after these two are born. Also I am measuring at 27 weeks, so only 2 weeks further along than I actually am. The majority of twin mommas measure 4-12 weeks ahead, so I am happy that the babies are the right size and I am measuring kinda small. It doesn't take away from the fact that I still feel huge, but it's nice to know that medically, I am not. Also, from here on out its appointments every 2 weeks, plus twice a week hospital trips to L&D for non stress tests, so basically I will be living at my parents house, but she said bed rest so far doesn't appear to be in the cards for me! Yay!
Next thing on the docket is Scarlett lost her first tooth on Monday. It has been wiggly for a little while, but was hanging on for dear life on Monday night. She wouldn't let anyone else touch it, but handled it like a pro and yanked it out herself. She was so proud and so was I. She called everyone we know practically to tell them the news. The tooth fairy brought her a dollar coin. Then last night she tells me her tooth feels funny, so I hurried to take a pic before the other one fell out. So she once again pulled it herself. She is now missing her two bottom middle teeth. She looks adorable and sounds adorable. Unfortunately I left her tooth at Grandma's house last night, so the tooth fairy will visit tonight after Seth pics up her tooth. Tomorrow she turns 5, and is looking forward to life as a really big girl.
One more update on our family. We survived the storm, sort of! Our back fence is missing huge chunks from it, so Maple escaped. Luckily we have some fantastic neighbors who took care of her and are taking care of her today until we get our temporary fence up this afternoon. Friday morning I had just dropped of Seth at work and it was in the middle of the worst of the storm. I was heading to my parents and rounded a bend and ran right into a huge fallen tree. I just kept driving because I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't drive around it because it took up all of Horseshoe Bar Rd! So I just drove and hoped it didn't do too much damage. We got to my parents and thankfully and miraculously I only lost my passenger side high beam and the mirror. No dents, no scratches, and most importantly, Scarlett, Abram, the twins and I weren't harmed. We also lost power for the day, but was restored to us at 11:30 that night. We were lucky because some still don't have power almost a week later. Well, that's our life lately. Hopefully everyone else is doing great.
In case you missed it, I changed the first pic, I could not stand staring at the huge zit on my chin!
5 comments:
You look great Celeste, and we are very glad you and the family are all okay after the big storm...We can totally relate, since we just had our own bad storm here. Scarlett is so cute without her tooth!
You look so tiny! I look like that when i'm having one baby! I hope everything goes well for you! How fun that Scarlet lost teeth!
Dang, I missed the zit picture! Could you repost just for me? ;)
Scarlett is my hero! Payton coddles and babies his loose teeth for months till they fall out on their own...
Glad to hear you are all safe and sound!
Yeah!!! I got to see pictures and have a blog mention! I have missed out this week! I love the pictures, you have a cute belly! I am also proud of Scarlett for pulling her tooth. I can't believe she is already 5. That was the last time Marc and I came to visit together. We are really going to try and come this summer! Love you lots and lots!
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment