Friday, November 9, 2007

Super Quick Thanks!

This really quick post goes out to Joalea, super hero and mom extraordinaire! If any of you read her post about her schedule on Wednesday, you realize how amazing she is, but she forgot to mention one little thing. In all that craziness, she brought me and my family dinner! She is the best visiting teacher and friend ever. She knew to help me, even without my asking, and I can say it couldn't have come on a more needed day. Her food was delicious, as it always is, and I am so grateful for her thinking of me and helping me out. I was sick of reheating spaghetti and meatballs because I hadn't been shopping a couple weeks. Sometimes I don't think I can do it anymore, being a mom to beautiful children that I swear have it out for me, and being pregnant with twins that insist on me still having morning sickness at 17 weeks, I thought this was supposed to end 5 weeks ago. And then I realize there are millions out there who have way more problems, scratch that, trials, than me and they do it every day, and usually with a smile. So to my new good influence and mentor, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Joalea just incredible. We're so blessed to have her as a friend!