Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Two baby boys

Ok everyone, the verdict is in and it's two more little boys for us. Sorry for not posting more, today just hasn't been that great of a day, but they are both healthy and looking good. Now, all I have to look forward to is this stupid morning sickness to go away. A funny thing happened today, maybe I'll share it in a later post when it sounds funnier to me and not just horrible.

4 comments:

Huhtala Family said...

Congratz! 2 boys...at the same time....wow! You are going to be one busy mama. Sorry about the bad day :( I hope whatever happened to you wasn't too horrible. Can I take your kids for a play date with Bella in the morning for a few hours? I'll try and call you tomorrow, hang in there! (Good thing we're not pregnant for 22 months like Elephants.)

Anonymous said...

NOOO WAY. That's so exciting! I hope you get to feeling better and that things look up. Bad days just SUCK. Know I love ya and am thinking about you!

Karin Hopkins said...

I thought it might be two little boys! How busy for you! Just hang in there....pregnancy yucky is no fun! At least you only have to be pregnant once to get two babies!

Kel said...

WoW!! Two more boys! Congrats!!