Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thanks to so many things


I am feeling slightly grateful right now and thought I would share.


I am so grateful for the rain we have been blessed with, and I am grateful my kids love the rain as much as I do. I could sit out their and read, if it wouldn't ruin my book. Yesterday I went to P.F. Chang's (which I too am grateful for) and there was a huge puddle in the parking lot. Abram was holding my dad's hand and instead of walking around the puddle like my dad tried to show him how, he just traipsed right through and soaked himself to his knees. So cute, but so messy.


I am grateful for my chiropractor. I have been in a lot of pain lately due to my spreading hips from my growing babies and I went and saw my new best friend yesterday and had an adjustment. My left leg was 3 inches shorter than my right because I was so out of alignment, no wonder I was in so much pain, and afterwards, for the first time in about 3 weeks, I could open my legs with out pain. Kind of a weird thing to be grateful for, I know.


I am grateful for a husband who loves me so much. He knows how to melt my heart. For the past week or so, on a daily basis, just out of nowhere he tells me how pretty I look. It must be the pregnancy glow kicking in. Now keep in mind, Seth tells me I am pretty, just not that often, so he must really now how badly I have been needing to hear that lately.


And last, but certainly not least, I am grateful for Neighbor's Pizza for fulfilling my 9:30 craving for pizza last night. They have such great pizza, and really great service.


I think this will conclude my gratitude for the day, maybe even the month. I should be posting pics on Friday of my latest ultrasound. My dad just got back from Korea and I need him to upload the photos on his scanner. So check back soon to see how cute my little fighting beans are.

1 comment:

Huhtala Family said...

Those are all such great things to be grateful for! I didn't know neighbors pizza was open that late...I should probably try to block that information out.