Friday, August 28, 2009

Couch to 5k!

So, to help me get started and running again, I joined the couch to 5k program. Or as the people in my birth club call it, the fatty to 5k challenge. I am now on Week 1 Day 3, and will be running it Saturday. I plan to run every other day, till my body gets used to it and then run more often. On days I am not running, I do exercise videos off of my On Demand, so I never get bored. I have like 2 other new posts, but my camera is being a butthead and not letting me load pictures, so they will have to wait till I can figure out whats going on. One is about Abram's 5th birthday and the other is about Scarlett and Abram going back to school.
Here is the link to the couch to 5k if you need some motivation. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml I am running in the AIDS run September 13th, which is less time than the whole program is, but its motivation and that's exactly what I need.

1 comment:

Matt said...

How is it going so far? Do you want to come to the Cowtown 5k in Oct?