skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Zane, the fearless
Zane is a little daredevil. He thinks he can do more than he is able to do. They are both sick, so I called the Dr. to get them in today. I called my grandma right after to see if she could take Scarlett to school while I took the boys to the Dr. Well, right when I got on the phone with her, Zane attempted to walk from the chair to the computer desk. Don't tell him he doesn't know how to walk yet. Well, he missed and fell, smacking his right eye on the computer desk. It split immediately and gushed everywhere. I called to see if I could get him in sooner and thank
fully I could. Luckily he didn't end up needing stitches. The dr was able to take care of it with Dermabond. They both have ear infections though and are wheezy, so they need antibiotics and albuterol, plus nebulizer treatments for the next month! Fun stuff. They both are growing well though and weigh over 18 and a half pounds. One more month till they are a year. The time has flown.
6 comments:
ahhh, poor little guys. Hope they feel better soon!
I think he gets it from his sister.
what a brave little guy!! they are getting so big!! we miss you guys so much, i propose you come visit me in Texas!! sound good?!!
What a brave little man. I hope him and Maxon feel better soon, though. :o)
Ouch! Poor little guy.
Oh poor babies!! We had to do the albuterol thing before also, and it is not easy at that age!! Tell a baby to sit still, now that is funny!
Post a Comment