It's Claudia from our April '08 group. I hope you don't mind, but I saw your link from Katie's blog. I LOVE reading blogs, so I wanted to check yours out, too. Thanks for sharing.
I am a 26 year old mother of 4 wonderful children, and the wife to an amazing husband. Yes, our hands are full, no, we don't need to be reminded! We love our life and all we are blessed with.
5 comments:
That is too cute!!!
You are right, your kiddies are so cute! I can't believe I still haven't met them! We really need to come and visit some time!! Love you!!
Hey, Celestia,
It's Claudia from our April '08 group. I hope you don't mind, but I saw your link from Katie's blog. I LOVE reading blogs, so I wanted to check yours out, too. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness! That is so cute!
Merry Christmas!
that is so cute!!
Post a Comment