Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Fort Bragg Thansgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with my family in Fort Bragg. It has been a long standing tradition, camping at Fort Bragg for Thanksgiving and Easter. I hardly remember anything else. The kids were excited to get to the beach. It was wonderful. We had fantastic food the entire time and it wasn't rainy or windy, so that is a plus. We ended up coming home a day early because Maxon decided to teeth while we were there and I wasn't sleeping at all and I didn't want him waking up the whole camp site, but we still had a wonderful time. The kids played at the beach and loved Pudding Beach aka fart beach because of the delightful sound the sand makes when you run on it. Abram made a new best friend and wouldn't leave him alone. His name is Tyler and he is my sister's fiance's son. Scarlett enjoyed playing with all the babies and kids there and Max learned a new trick of crawling while playing in my parents trailer. Zane will catch on soon enough, but for now, one crawling baby is all I can handle!

4 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! You are soooo brave to take all your kids camping! I don't know if I could do it! The babies are getting so big!

Trisha said...

It sure looks like fun! That picture of the waves is beautiful!
I can't believe Maxon is crawling. Give all the babies hugs for me, I miss you!

Karin Hopkins said...

Looks like so much fun!! What a great idea to go during the holidays!

Katie said...

wow, this looks like a lot of fun! It was snowy and cold on Thanksgiving weekend here!