
Our bestest friend Matt Salvo is an excellent photographer. He wanted to expand his portfolio and asked Seth and I if we would be models for him. He thought w
e fit a 40's-50's vibe. So we met a couple weeks ago and got our hair did, and I got makeup done and then we went to Seth's parents house to get our pictures taken. I felt a litt
le silly because I was supposed to act attractive and I have a hard time doing that, but we had so much fun and got some really great photographs. If you like them, you should hit Matt up for some professional photography. He's our favorite!
le silly because I was supposed to act attractive and I have a hard time doing that, but we had so much fun and got some really great photographs. If you like them, you should hit Matt up for some professional photography. He's our favorite!
6 comments:
You guys are so cute! You pulled off the seductive look very well!!
Wow, thanks for the plug! You guys are so fun!
these are amazing, you look so adorable Celestia!
Love the photo's Celeste! Especially since since I am really getting into photography myself!
What cute pictures, and I'll bet that was so fun. Any chance just to go and get the hair and make up done is great.
I love these, you both look great!!
Post a Comment