Monday, March 24, 2008

Updates

Babies should be home some time this week. I have been in and out of the hospital since Friday. I had to have a D&C due to retained placenta and things went wrong and I hemorraged all Friday and Saturday and almost had to have a transfusion. I was in the hospital the whole time and released late Saturday night. I went back to the ER this morning for severe chest pain, they checked for clots and everything, but I am ok. Just sore from having such a low hemoglobin level and for being severely anemic. I am just trying to take it easy and get my strength back before the babies come home. They are doing great and have gained so much weight. They just have to continue to take all their feedings by bottle and then they can come home. They already passed everything else.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I am so glad the little guys will get to come home soon! I am sorry that you had some issues and I also hope that you can get your rest now because you certainly will not be getting any once they get home. I love you and call me or email if you need to talk.

melissa said...

I am so glad that you are doing better and that the babies are getting stronger! I can't wait to see them! You will all continue to be in our prayers. We sent your mom home with loves and hugs from us to you guys!