
The Friday right after Christmas Seth and I decided to take Scarlett and Abram ice skating in Downtown Sacramento. Our best friends Matt and Katy joined us. Lucky for us, they got their way before us and waited in the hour long line for us, they are the best! We got our skates, but Seth and Matt kept getting broken ones or skates that did not fit, so it took awhile to get our skates on and get out on the ice
.

. Scarlett had so much fun. She was really good too and now wants to become a professional figure skater. She has been asking me every day since to go again. Abram on the other hand refused to skate. Katy and I did everything we could to bribe him. We offered him money, candy, hot chocolate, and the usual sure fire...Lego's, but he still refused. He looked adorable though with his rosy cheeks watching us from the sidelines. When our skating was done, he looked at me and said "Mom, are we out on the town?" I said "Yes, Abram, we are." Then he replied, "I like being out on the town." Where he heard that phrase before, I have no idea but it was adorable and hence is the title of this blog.

We went to Zelda's pizza after with Matt and Katy and met my little sister Katie there too. Zelda's Pizza is amazing and I totally suggest it to any of you who have never gone. Their sauce is incredible and their homemade sausage and thick, crispy crust makes my mouth water. We had a really fun night and thoroughly enjoyed our night out on the town.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I am glad you got a night on the town! I hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new Year!!
I love nights out on the town too! We should do it more often.
that looks so fun!!
Jay and I went ice skating not too long ago as a date. It was really fun and felt kinda highschoolish to be holding hands skating around the ice :)
That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had been in town. We want to see you guys. Things are starting to calm donw again, but they will really calm down after the end oF January. I'l have to call you and plan something. :o)
Miss you!
Post a Comment