A: Attached or Single
Attached
B: Best Friend
Seth
C: Cake or Pie
Pie for sure
D: Day of Choice
Saturday
E: Essential Items
Chapstick, diapers right now
F: Favorite Color
Red
G: Gummy Bears or Worms
Gummy Bears, but I don't really like either
H: Hometown
Loomis, CA
I: Favorite Indulgence
Cheesecake
J: January or July
January
K: Kids
Scarlett, the princess, Abram, the Ham, and our two new additions Maxon and Zane
L: Life is not complete without...
My family, that is all I need
M: Marriage Date
October 20, 2001
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters
2 bros, 2 sis
O: Oranges or apples
Mandarin Oranges
P: Phobia or Fears
Family illness
Q: Quote
"I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one some day." Michael Scott
R:Reasons to smile
Sunshine today
S: Superman or wonder woman
Wonder woman
T: Tag 4 people
Kendra, Brandi, Vanessa, Melissa
U: Unknown Fact about me
I am a guitar hero pro
V: Vegetable
Sweet potatoes or corn
W: Worst Habit
So many....
X: X-ray or ultrasound
ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food
Mexican or Italian
Z: Zodiac Sign
Virgo
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment